top of page

OUR SPEAKERS

speaker_badge_banner_red.png
Share on:
Asset 14icon.png
Asset 39icon.png
Asset 12icon.png

15 years working on service design and user experience in, complex and challenging, projects in the areas of customer experience, telecommunications and public services. Co-founder of the Design Research Portugal community and mentors designers in transition to leadership positions. She is also currently Director of Product Design at Talkdesk where she is also a founding member of the Women In Tech ERG.

Marilia Moita

Director of Product Design
Asset 12icon.png
Asset 1TWITTER.png
Asset 39icon.png
Asset 17icon.png
linkedin.png
twitter.png
facebook.png
github.png
English, Portuguese, Spanish
Languages:
Asset 7TWITTER.png
Location:
Porto, Portugal
Asset 7TWITTER.png
Can also give an online talk/webinar
Paid only. Contact speaker for pricing!

MY TALKS

How Design can Change the World

Design, UX / UI, Product, Diversity and Inclusion, Inspirational

Asset 12SLIDES.png
Asset 21talk.png
Asset 11SLIDES.png

We live in a world designed to the sunny days, the best case scenarios, the 80% probabilities, the happy paths. When it does not apply to that narrative we call them edge cases, the last 20%, the rainy days, the alternative paths, the worst case scenarios. And we dismiss them. What if the world was designed for everyone?

Asset 1icon.png

How Design can Change the World

Completed

true

Visible

true

Order

6

Go to lecture page

bottom of page